Hey Guys Its Me Tebitas Today Me And Shop Worker And A Best Friend Of Mine Hangout In Roblox And Since Theres No News I Wanna Post The Story About The Time That We Had Check It Out!!
Best Roblox Guys Hangout:
Me And My Best Buds Hangout In Roblox First we Stared Of In Space Kights We Build A Wall And Worked Together To Beat The Evil Monsters!! And Then Underground War And Shop Worker Couldn't Get In The Game So I Have Kill All The Buttheads LOL And I Took The Flag And We Won Then We Started Of In Pokémon War That's Everyone Fav Card Game I Have Lost And Won Many Pokémons Then We Got Of In Slender Where we Have To Escape And Get Out Of The House And Then We Quited Until The Last Game We Went To Roblox HQ We Broke The Building And Victory Was Ours

No comments:
Post a Comment